2. Pamper your face and treat it kindly. If you want to prevent getting wrinkles early, use a face scrub and moisturize. Then study how beautiful your bare face is.
3. Go a day without makeup and smile at everyone. Watch how many compliments you will get on how beautiful your smile is, and how radiant your skin looks.
4. Wear something comfortable. Who cares if you want to lounge in your pajamas all day, feel as free as possible.
5. Turn up some tunes. Dance around like no one is watching.
6. Drink some green tea because it’s healthy and helps you wind down.
7. Hydrate yourself, water will give you that boost of energy you want.
8. Be friendly. Greet everyone, open a door for a stranger, help an elder load their car with groceries, help out around the house without being asked to. Domi (via thatkindofwoman)
I really hate being an introvert because I sometimes think “oh hey, I can totally hang out with a bunch of people right now! I can handle it! I hate being alone!!” and then three hours into hanging out I realize how draining of energy it is for me to be around other people and I just want to curl up into a ball and isolate myself for the rest of my life.
After three hours I just want to go back home and just curl on the bed and cry